AUSTRALIAN COMPLIANCE PRODUCTS
-All service and products coverd by our standard warranty from one to four years.
-High Quality Installation
- Covered by $20,000,000 commercial Insurance
U-SECURITY WORRY-FREE WARRANTY
At U-Security, we’re so confident when it comes to our products and services that we include a “Worry-Free Warranty”. This plan goes beyond manufacturer’s warranty for product defects and workmanship. Worry-free means just that: If a device is not functioning, we repair or replace it quickly and conveniently with no charges for our technicians’ labor. It’s all covered!
• 3 Years replacement warranty for Dahua Cameras, Recorders and Intercoms.
• 3 Years replacement warranty for LTS Cameras and Recorders.
• 2 Years replacement warranty for Crow Alarm Systems.
• 1 Year replacement warranty for Power Supplies.
• 5 Years replacement warranty for all labor and cabling jobs.
Contact us for further information on other products and services.
1. This Worry-Free Service Plan is always included with our service free of charge. Simply call us and we will fix the issue on spot by repairing/replacing the parts. So you don’t have to deal with manufacturer. You incur no delays to service, additional fees or surcharges!
2. Returned faulty goods are repaired/replaced with the same or equivalent product depending on stock available.
2.1. Any replacement or repair of the product or a part does not extend or restart the warranty.
2.2. Original invoice must be presented for any warranty claims.
3. Warranty period:
3.1 The initial day of the warranty period shall be the day when U-Security finalises all installations. In the event that U-Security’s date of finalising installation cannot be determined, the warranty period shall start 30 days after the date on the invoice.
3.2 U-Security will extend the warranty period for repaired parts to 3 months from the repairing date, if it is less than 3 months from repair date to the end of warranty date. For products beyond the warranty period, which have been charged for repair, the warranty period for such repaired products is 6 months from repairing date insofar as the same defects do not arise from human factors.
3.3 In the event that the client has signed a separate clear warranty agreement with U- Security, the warranty policy shall be executed in accordance with the separate warranty agreement.
4. If it is one of the following circumstances, U-Security will not provide free repair or replacement for the damaged parts:
4.1 The original product’s serial number label has been altered, replaced, torn or is missing, or the product model number/serial number does not match with the physical product.
4.2 The product is beyond the warranty period.
4.3 The malfunction or damage is due to incorrect use, incorrect application of voltage to the system, maintenance, or storage by not following the instructions.
4.4 Malfunction or damage caused due to disassembly, repair, or installation performed by someone other than U-Security or any of the authorized service agencies during a repair service.
4.5 Damage caused by accidents, abuse, misuse, liquid contact or other force majeure event, e.g. power surge, lightning, fire, earthquake or other external cause.
4.6 Consumable parts, such as batteries or protective coatings that are designed to diminish over time, unless failure has occurred due to a defect in materials or workmanship.
4.7 Cosmetic damage, to boxes, packaging or exterior surfaces (including during transit).
4.8 Damage caused by use with another product.
4.9 The product is stolen or U-Security reasonably believes that the product is stolen based on information provided by law enforcement authorities.
4.10 Where proof of purchase (invoice or paid Order confirmation) cannot be provided.
5. U-Security may seek reimbursement of any of the costs incurred by us where the product is found to be in good working order, or when it has been determined that the Standard Warranty and Extended Warranty do not apply.
6. The Standard and Extended Warranties are transferrable to a new owner of a product originally purchased from U-Security, provided products is informed by contacting the U-Security team via within 7 days of the date of transfer.
7. Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
U-Security can be contacted by telephone at (07) 3189 1828 or via email admin@u-security. com.au